Saturday, December 29, 2012

When December End ~Winter Child~



When December end,,
somewhere on earth there still a winter,
somewhere else there is a flood..
there is a part of earth,,
the sun still heat up the sky,

When December end.
its indicator to start of new year,,
maybe the new resolution,,
perhaps the new era,
or increase in the age maybe..

When December end,,
there will be January of new year,,
new age by year approximately,,

yet... I feel like I'm a child

But when someone ask who want to be young,,
then my answer will be myself,,
that make me realise,, I'm not a child,,
because child always want to grow older...


Regardless whether it’s spring,summer,autumn, or winter
Always clear and clean
 
 this beautiful you
clean like snow






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...