Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Stuff...

Last saturday bought a new stuff for my car... Audio head unit.. For replacing the old ones...




At first I want to go for a detailing spa for car which offer autoglym or meguire (how to spell it) polishing and wax but cannot find it. So decide to go to brothers accessories center and got this. Kenwood KDC U353R. Since my car get a double din in dash to be fit, I bought together cd tray and place at bottom of it. All together, it cost me myr363.

Choose to go for a branded one although it cost slightly more compared to JVC and pioneer and much bucks compared to non-branded because as if I choose the cheap one, it definitely cannot beat the original KIA head unit. What the point of me to replace it if the old ones will be much better...

This head unit comes with 4gb flash drive and compatible with usb and aux input as well as in steering drive control. After trying playing the music, I agree what people said about KENWOOD. The sound is nice to hear although I just play the free mp3 download from internet. Really like the illumination red light especially in the dark.

If anyone want to replace the head unit, recommend this type. Or maybe try sony and jvc as all of this are famous for in car audio..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...